Rich, Todd, Jonathan, and Dan's (and later, Wei-Hwa's) hijinks in the 2012 Ravenchase Great America Race
Hmm. I guess you had to be there.
I laughed my ass off at this for a solid ninety seconds. Thank you.
Thanks Tyler, Todd and I were beginning to wonder why no one commented on this one...
If we had commented earlier, perhaps this could have been a Challenge: write disturbing comments at every hotel without repeating an amenity. The other posts with lots of details must have distracted us all!
OMG, I saw this, but I only looked at the comment on the right - this is hysterical!!!That reminds me of a joke. About a guy with a cleft palate selling toothbrushes at the airport. Remind me to tell you sometime.
:-D
Hmm. I guess you had to be there.
ReplyDeleteI laughed my ass off at this for a solid ninety seconds. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tyler, Todd and I were beginning to wonder why no one commented on this one...
ReplyDeleteIf we had commented earlier, perhaps this could have been a Challenge: write disturbing comments at every hotel without repeating an amenity.
ReplyDeleteThe other posts with lots of details must have distracted us all!
OMG, I saw this, but I only looked at the comment on the right - this is hysterical!!!
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of a joke. About a guy with a cleft palate selling toothbrushes at the airport. Remind me to tell you sometime.
:-D
ReplyDelete