Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tagging In

So, for any fans reading this blog, you may have noticed that the subtitle's changed a little bit.

I'm currently riding Amtrak 138 NE Regional from Union Station in Washington DC.  The train is just pulling out of Baltimore, and I'll be getting off in 90 minutes at Trenton, NJ, which (if all goes according to plan) I'll be swapping places with Todd Etter, who's going to be heading southwest to spend more time with his family in Alexandria, VA.

Perhaps we could have planned this swap better had I been paying more attention and realizing earlier that the hunt was one week long, and therefore only the first few days conflicted with the International Puzzle Party, which I've been going to for the last 10 years (and have no intention of stopping).

During this train ride, I'll also be composing and testing puzzles for the US Sudoku Championship.

As usual with seat-of-the-pants stuff, I'm not quite sure how I'm getting home afterwards.  Should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blast! (Despite making an awesome t-shirt obsolete... Or is the Todd culpable foe that? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The T-shirt still works... we'll just have A, one more burning and B, one less Boneless. (See what I did there?)

    Of course I won't have a shirt during the hunt but you do what you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Of course I won't have a shirt during the hunt but you do what you can."

    Extrapolating from the blog so far, I guess "what you can" == "shirtless photos"

    ReplyDelete